Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LENR - Low Energy Nuclear Reactions

Now with a headache and an overwhelmed brain, I offer the best two links I could find on the title subject.

First, from New Energy Times: LENR is Not "Cold Fusion" - A Crucial Distinction

And second from Wikipedia when I searched for LENR and got: Cold Fusion
In paragraph 5 of this link the authors make the statement: A small community of researchers continues to investigate cold fusion, now often preferring the designation low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR).

What is my opinion at this point? It would be great if LENR could be developed as a green energy source, but I am not optimistic, especially since the science can not be explained. If after researching it further, you come to a different conclusion, I would love to hear it. I did sign up for email headline notices from New Energy Times, but did NOT subscribe to their full publication at $40/yr.

No comments:

GREENLAND - Will probably be the focus of near term sea level rise

Greenland is almost all covered by a very thick glacial ice cap. If all of Greenland's ice either melted or slid into the oceans, sea le...